14 June 2014

Sephora Haul.


Sephora sucked me into buying more stuff (not that that's a bad thing) as always with their promotions. They gave you 3 mini's for dad and one for yourself. Yipee! I had been eying the fresh sugar tulip for a few weeks now, and as soon as i saw it in a set i grabbed it. I have yet to try the mask or the toner that are included but ill report back when i do. The face cream i do quite like, it is very light and moisturizing. Since i love the Elizabeth and James Nirvana black so much i decided to order the white and give it a try. I must say i love the black so much more!

2 comments:

  1. Great post,love it!
    following you now,hope you’ll do the same;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!!!
    would you like to follow each other with GFC and Bloglovin? let me know...
    Besos, desde EspaƱa, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete