06 June 2014

Face of the Day: Winged Eyeliner

 Today i gave the winged liner a go and eh I'm not the best at it, but i really hope to get better at it. I really like the look it gives my eyes. Oh yes and before i forget to mention i am wearing two different lipsticks in these photos in the top one i am wearing mac see sheer and in the bottom one i am wearing the bobby brown lipstick in Rosy. Why? Cause i felt like it. Ha Ha.

Products Used:

 For my Base today i used the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in the shade 30 Beige. (Favorite foundation ever!) Then i used a bit of the Laura Mercier Mineral Powder in the shade Rich Vanilla around my Tzone for some extra anti-shine protection. I concealed all the uglies in my face with my favorite Nars Creamy Concealer in the shade Custard. For my blush i used my absolute favorite the hourglass blush in luminous flush. Finally i used a bit of the Tarte blush (really looks like a highlight) in angelic as a bit of a highlight.
For my eyes i used my Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette, i used the shades Marzipan (all over lid) and Salted Caramel (crease). I then curled my eyelashes with my Japonesque curlers, i then proceeded to give winged liner a go with the LORAC front of the line PRO liquid eyeliner. Finally i applied miss manga mascara and filled in my brows with the hourglass brow arch pencil.

No comments:

Post a Comment