06 December 2014

Black Friday - Sephora Pick ups

I had to work on Black Friday so i didn't think i would be able to buy any of the great deals, but when i got home i decided to go onto the sephora website (as per usual) to browse around. I usually stalk their website especially their gift sets. I went onto their $10 and under link to look at stocking stuffers and saw these beauties and started freaking out and bought these two. I was going to buy all that they were offering but decided to be realistic and just buy what i needed/has been wanting. I had been wanting to try more nest fragrances ever since i got their Midnight Fleur 250 point perk. So when i saw these i immediately added them to my cart, and then the first aid beauty cleanser is one of my favorites so when i saw this set it also went into my cart. Now after trying the first aid beauty ultra repair cream i think it is also going to become one of favorites, it is so lovely. I now regret not getting two of these sets because it really is a great value the ultra repair cream by itself is $12! I'm looking forward to next years Black Friday sephora sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment