16 December 2015

2015 Christmas Gift Guide

Basically What i Bought Myself for Christmas lol    


I love christmas gift guides so much so i decided to make one myself, and yes most of these items are gifts to myself-treat yo self right?!




Jewelry, Trinket Dishes, or Jewelry Box

I am basically obsessed with jewelry, its one of those things that makes me feel better when I'm wearing it, and sparkly!! I found this trinket dish at Anthropologie and thought it was perfect for when I'm to lazy to actually put away my jewelry. The bracelet is James Avery and the rose gold studs i bought a few months ago at Kohls.

Monogram Everything

A monogram on something makes that item just that much more special. I found this mug at Anthropologie and really loved it, i think it would make a really good gift for a coworker or friend with some hot chocolate mix, chocolate, or even some cake in a mug ingredients. The little coin purse i also found at Anthropologie and just couldn't not buy it. I love the little tassel on it, i also love that it has a keychain so you can put it on your keys for running errands.

Socks

I know pretty boring but essential especially at this time of year. I especially recommend fluffy socks i pretty much live in them during winter.

Lips Lips Lips

A good lip balm is essential in this weather, i suggest the fresh lip sugar they are amazing and so moisturizing. I found this little set that has three minis in different shades at Sephora.
Lipstick, i recommend gifting luxury lipsticks because yes you can find a nice lipstick in the drugstore but there is nothing like the feeling of putting on designer lipstick. The packaging is pretty and most of the time it smells amazing-it makes me feel like i can conquer the world. I recently bought the charlotte tilbury matte revolution lipstick in the shade bond girl and love it because it is matte but unlike others it doesn't dry my lips out. I also bought the ysl rouge pur couture in the shade 01 red during the sephora sale and i must admit this was a impulse buy i thought this would make a perfect shade for christmas-will report back.

Candles 

I think pretty much everyone is obsessed with candles. I really liked these two nest christmas candles and the packaging is to die for! Candles just make the house seem cozier in the winter.

Pretty Things-Stocking Stuffers

I love anything rifle paper co, i found these notebooks at target and thought they would make such a great stocking stuffer gift. Another thing i am addicted to is rose gold so when i saw these bobby pins at paper source i picked them up.

Makeup Bags 

As stated above i am obsessed with rifle paper co so when i saw they collaborated with le sportsac i about died. This bag is actually really nice quality and i would really recommend as a christmas gift either by itself or if you wanted to spend a little more maybe put a lipstick in there. 

Wallet

A nice wallet always makes a great gift and i love the gift sets at this time of year because of the pretty packaging, and there i always glitter. I really like fossil because they are really nice quality without being overly expensive, plus if you wait a bit you can find a really great sale (got this at Macy's for around $17 with coupons!)

Headphones, Earbuds

Electronics are always a great gift in my opinion, especially items that will make life easier. I struggled all the time with my ear buds falling out of my ear and the big headphones just don't look nice. I had been wanting to buy these for a long time but couldn't justify spending more than a hundred dollars on these, well about two-three days before black friday i received an email from best buy letting me know that these were on sale online for about $60 i think, so i jumped at the opportunity and ordered them. They really are amazing and actually stay in my ears, highly recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment