23 September 2014

Sephora Haul - VIB Rouge

 So i did a little shopping at sephora the other day.... and finally reached rouge! Exciting!
I had been wanting the dior hydra life bb cream ever since i got their dior skin nude bb cream (which was a bit too orange-y for my skin) and got a sample of this one. I also got the clinique clearing gel because i got a sample of it and oh my gosh! this really works for me. As soon as i feel a monster coming on i put a little bit of this on it and by morning it is pretty much gone. I also got the ysl lipstick in 3 beige ultimate because i was wanting a ysl lipstick in a color that i will use as an everyday. Love this color. And then free with purchase i got thebareminerals best in show which comes with the eyeshadows that i have been wanting the top shelf duo.  


No comments:

Post a Comment