08 December 2014

Marc Jacobs- The Lolita Palette

I had been wanting this palette for everrr but couldn't justify the price so when i got the sephora 20% off i decided to finally buy it for myself. And oh boy, it's gorgeous but the fallout! I decided the use the glittery shade in the middle one day and after i was left with my whole face full of glitter so i had to take off my face makeup and do it again- lesson learned. If you're willing to deal with the fall out, it really is a gorgeous palette. The glittery shade is my favorite, it just gives you that perfect glitter eye. But i think this is more of a palette you would buy if you just want something nice because you can for sure find cheaper alternatives that do as well of a job, such as the too faced chocolate bar palette (fav!) I gotta say what really attracted me to this palette was the sleek packaging, it's really lovely and a perfect palette to travel with.

No comments:

Post a Comment